Our Mixed Martial Arts classes, along with Gracie Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai Kickboxing classes are on our FREE app.
Go to your app or playstore and type in American Top Team Savage and install our schedule for FREE. Once installed, go to your apps and touch the logo. The menu will activate under the logo. Simply touch the “schedule” and all our mixed martial arts classes will pop up, Monday – Sunday. Select your day and you will find all the details you will need!
Below is a description of the all the classes we offer:
- Mighty Mites – Basic Mixed Martial Arts introductory class for 3 and 4 year olds. Class is 30 minutes long. The goal of this class is to teach the basic fundamentals of Muay Thai Kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and the art of focus. The quicker they can learn to pay attention, the quicker they can graduate to the beginners mma class for kids.
- Kids-Beginners Mixed Martial Arts – Your children will learn skills combining boxing, thai boxing, brazilian jiu-jitsu and wrestling. The Goal of this class is to hone their technical skills in basic fundamental movements in each style. Before moving to the advanced class, they need to have the basic skill sets of above stated arts with an increased attention span (if they are 5-7 before graduating to Advanced kids Mixed Martial Arts classes.)
- Advanced Kids Mixed Martial Arts – Usually a child 7 years old can slip into this class, as it’s a fast paced class and your child must have the attention span for it. This class is much more strict than the beginners class. Paying attention is the key. They must have the focus for this class more than anything else. Flow drills will be introduced in Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Wrestling and Sambo.
- Ultimate Kids Combatives – This is the ultimate in youth Mixed Martial Arts training. It’s invite only with many requirements but If your child can make this elite class they will never be the same. Total confidence and patience is the key to training at this level. Advanced skills are required but age doesn’t matter.
- Teen MMA – For ages 10-15. Meets Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Kids get to train in a full sized cage with pro fighters. Usually when kids hit a certain age they are too big for our youth program but too small for the adult program. This is a perfect fit and they will have a blast!
- Ladies Fitness – I noticed a long time ago that ladies would join and then disappear. It wasn’t for lack of interest. After a lot of Q and A, I discovered there was an intimidation factor. So I created a ladies only class. After all, women need self defense more than men do, so it just made sense. All classes are taught for women, by women. We have also added exercises and conditioning tailored for ladies who’s fitness goals might be different than the guys. Ladies and men differ in their wants for muscle toning. We have you covered, come check it out!
- Thai Boxing Fundamentals – A great cardio workout that will include punching, kicking, knees and elbows and the clinch. For beginning skill levels of all shapes and sizes. We have students from 15 to 63, and both men and women that workout in this class. It is for someone with 0 experience, and If you think you can’t do it… trust me when I say you can!
- Thai Boxing Advanced – A great cardio workout that will include punching, kicking, knees and elbows and the clinch. This class is for those who have the basics down and are ready to take it to the next level. Timed sparring and advanced striking concepts will be at the forefront of every class. Being able to use Thaiboxing for competition or self defense is the end result… plus you will be in great shape.
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Fundamentals – This class will introduce takedowns, dominant positions and submissions. Submissions include chokes, neck cranks, shoulder locks, arm and wrist locks, finger manipulation, leg locks, ankle and foot locks and anything else that is applicable. For beginning skill levels.
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Advanced – You must qualify for this class. Class starts out with a technical warmup, a punch to takedown, takedown or advanced ground flow drills, followed by live free grappling. This class is invite only.
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) – Otherwise known as ultimate fighting. Instruction geared for mixed martial arts competition. To include a hard cardio workout. We will be covering punches, knees, kicks, elbows, the clinch, take downs and all aspects of ground fighting. This is intended for those who wish to compete or is training to help out the competition team and is by invite only.
- Kettlebells – Each of our classes, from kickboxing to jiu-jitsu incorporates cardio, muscle toning and flexibility as well as self defense. To be honest, kettlebells hit that mark times 10… minus the self defense. This training will not only make you stronger, but more flexible and will jack your cardio bigly. This class is offered with a regular membership and hits the whole body.
We run our mixed martial arts classes 7 days a week. M-F we offer morning and evening classes and Sat and Sun we offer morning classes to get your day going. To get a copy of our schedule, enter your information in the box to the top right!
Call 952-440-5222 or text 952-457-7743 to schedule your free trial today!