American School of Martial Arts(tm) or any party affiliated in the making and distribution of this web site are not responsible for any personal injuries including death, negligence or claims of liability of any kind or nature, whatsoever in law or equity, to any viewers or participants in these on line (worldwide web/internet) seminars or classes, or to anyone whom this information is provided who attempt to use, engage in, demonstrate or perform any of the martial arts and or self defense techniques used, engaged in, demonstrated or performed, without first consulting with a licensed medical professional and or without the personal presence and supervision of a certified American School of Martial Arts instructor.
In addition americanfistlaw.com(tm) maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without americanfistlaw.com(tm) written permission. Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and americanfistlaw.com(tm) are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of americanfistlaw.com(tm). americanfistlaw.com(tm) neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with americanfistlaw.com(tm)
- While americanfistlaw.com(tm) uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, americanfistlaw.com(tm) makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. americanfistlaw.com(tm) assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither americanfistlaw.com(tm) nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. americanfistlaw.com(tm) also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or you downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by americanfistlaw.com(tm) or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, americanfistlaw.com(tm) is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, americanfistlaw.com(tm) The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, including Invado are registered trademarks, and americanfistlaw.com(tm) is unregistered Trademark of Invado and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, Estelle, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the permission of americanfistlaw.com(tm) or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that americanfistlaw.com(tm) will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- americanfistlaw.com(tm) has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. For your protection, americanfistlaw.com(tm) links those sites in the “New Browser Window”.
- Although americanfistlaw.com(tm) may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, americanfistlaw.com(tm) is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. americanfistlaw.com(tm) will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing americanfistlaw.com(tm) to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- americanfistlaw.com(tm) may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.